- King Street Trolley
- Between King St. Metrorail Station and the Potomac River waterfront
- Free, runs 7 days a week, Sunday – Wednesday: 10:00 a.m. – 10:15 p.m. and
Thursday – Saturday: 10:00 a.m. – Midnight
- Every 20 minutes, board at King St, Potomac river or any of 20 stops on the way
- Departs from King Street Metro and from Waterfront (King and Union) every 10, 30 and 50 minutes past each hour.
- Traveling towards King Street Metro Station, the stops are as follows (all along King Street): Union, Lee, Royal, St. Asaph, Columbus, Patrick, Fayette, Peyton, Diagonal, Metro Station.
- Traveling toward the Potomac, the stops are: King St. Metro, Diagonal, Peyton, Fayette, Patrick, Columbus, St. Asaph, Royal, Lee, Union.
King Street Station is located along the blue and yellow lines. From there you may walk or board the trolley.
The city owns and operates several parking lots and garages around Old Town Alexandria.
Generally on King Street and one block North and South (perpendicular to King). 2 Hour limit, $2.00 for 2 hours. Accepts dimes and quarters only. 8am – 9pm.
Residential Zoned Parking
Generally more than one block off King Street, where there are no meters. Non- residents (i.e. those without an Alexandria zoned parking sticker) may park up to 2 hours.