Giving back to our community is a priority of the Boutique District. As small business owners, we know it’s hard work to fundraise and that every donation to your organization counts. Here’s how we can help.
The Boutique District shops invite community members and local nonprofit organizations to partner with us for give back shopping parties. Turn your everyday purchases, gift giving, and holiday shopping into dollars that will make a difference!
How does it work?
- A nonprofit organization and boutique partner for a fundraising event.
- The store agrees to host the party and give a percentage of sales during the event to the organization (e.g., 20%).
- The organization rallies its constituents and supporters to attend the event and shop.
- The boutique spreads the word to its customers.
- The organization has a chance to showcase its cause during the event (e.g., a pop-up stand with brochures, animals present for adoption, choirs performing).
- Supporters come to the event, mingle, and shop.
- Within a few weeks of the event, the boutique will send a check to the organization.
|BOUTIQUE||BOUTIQUE TYPE||GIVE BACK %||CONTACT||PHONE|
|Bishop Boutique||Fashion||20%||Hattie Dove||571.312.0042|
|fibre space||Home & Arts||20%||Danielle Romanetti||703.664.0344|
|La Cuisine||Food, Wine & Cooking||15%||Laurissa Avendano||703.836.4435|
|Olio Tasting Room||Food, Wine & Cooking||25%||Penny Willimann||703.909.8196|
|Red Barn Mercantile||Home & Arts||20%||Amy Rutherford||703.838.0355|
|Vintage Mirage||Fashion & Jewelry||10%||Elinor Coleman||703.535.8200|