September 21 – 24, 2017
You’re invited to take a stroll through historic Old Town Alexandria and explore some of the best boutiques in the area. While you browse and shop, collect stamps at each location to be entered in a grand prize drawing that includes $1,000 worth of gift cards. Additionally, buy a stylish event bag for more savings and goodies. Your bag is your ticket for exclusive shopping discounts at all participating boutiques and the opportunity to collect giveaways at each location.
Register to attend the Shop & Stroll and you will receive exclusive benefits, including discounts at each participating shop. For just $20 you receive:
- a stylish bag made of 100% jute
- discounts up to 30% at each participating shop***
- free goodies at each stop
- an automatic entry in the Second Prize drawing
- a printed stamp card
Plus, one lucky winner will find a Golden Ticket in his or her bag, good for 50% of one, regular priced item at participating boutiques.
Bags are limited so don’t wait to get yours!
You can purchase your VIP bag by clicking here or in person at the following OTBD member boutiques:
Complete your stamp card, turn it in, and you will be entered to win our Grand Prize. One lucky Hunter will receive our Shop till you Drop Grand Prize that includes:
- $1,000 to spend at the Boutique District shop of your choice
- A stay at Hotel Indigo**
- Brunch for two at Hummingbird
All eligible entries will also be entered into the Second Prize Drawing that includes:
- $500 to spend at the Boutique District shop of your choice
* No purchase necessary to enter to win prizes.
** Based on availability. Blackout dates may apply.
*** Discount is on regular priced merchandise and may not be
combined with any other offer or discount. Some exclusions may apply
Do You Get The Buzz?
OLD TOWN BOUTIQUE DISTRICT SHOP & STROLL SWEEPSTAKES OFFICIAL RULES
No Purchase Necessary to Enter or to Win. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning.
1. Eligibility: The Old Town Boutique District (OTBD) Shop & Stroll Sweepstakes (the “Contest”) is open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, who are 13 years of age or older. Employees of Sponsor, Sponsor’s parent, subsidiaries, affiliated companies, advertising or promotional agencies and the immediate family (defined as parents, spouse, children, siblings, grandparents) of each such employee, and all those with whom such employee are domiciled, are NOT eligible. Void where restricted or prohibited, and subject to all federal, state, provincial and local laws.
2. Contest Period: The Contest begins on September 21, 2017 at 11:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on September 24, 2017 at 5:00 p.m. ET (the “Entry Period”).
3. How to Enter the Contest: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY to enter the Contest. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning. Participants must visit each participating store as listed on the Contest stamp card. Stamp cards will be provided to registered participants and may be obtained from any participating store or from the Contest webpage. A completed stamp card equals one entry into the Grand Prize drawing. Limit one entry per person.
4. Entry Requirements:
* Entries must be the official Contest stamp card.
* Entry stamp cards must be completed.
* Entries must include completed contact information for prize notification.
* Any incomplete entries or duplicate entries will be immediately disqualified from the Contest.
5. Winning Selection and Notification:
All Entries received and completed as of September 24, 2017 at 5:00 p.m. ET will be eligible for the Grand Prize drawing. The Winner will be notified by Sponsor via the contact information provided on the Stamp Card and given instructions on how to claim the prize. The winner (or winner’s parent/legal guardian if the winner is a minor) must reply to the winner notification from Sponsor within forty-eight (48) hours. If a winner is not reachable at the address or e-mail address provided and a forwarding mailing address or e-mail address is not made available or if prize notification is returned as undeliverable, then the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected. Determinations made by Sponsor are final on all matters relating to the Contest.
6. Prizes: Each prize is as listed above. Approximate Retail Value in U.S. dollars of the Grand Prize package is $2,000.Approximate Retail Value in U.S. dollars of the Second Prize package is $500. No cash in lieu of prize(s) will be awarded. No substitution or transfer of prize permitted except at the sole discretion of Sponsor who reserves the right to substitute one or more prizes within the prize pack with prize(s) of equal or greater value. All applicable federal, state, provincial and local taxes related to the prize are the sole responsibility of the winner. Odds of winning are approximately 1 in 300.
7. General Rules: By participating in this Contest, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor. Sponsor is not responsible for technical, hardware, software or telephone malfunctions of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled or delayed electronic communications caused by the user or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Contest or by any human error which may occur in the processing of entries in this Contest. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Contest; violates these Official Rules; or acts in an un-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest if it is not capable of running as planned, including, but not limited to, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other problems beyond the control of Sponsor and award prizes from among all eligible Entries received prior to cancellation. Sponsor and each of its employees, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies will have no liability or responsibility whatsoever, and will be held harmless by entrant, for any claim or liability for any bodily injury, loss, cost or damages of any kind to persons, including death and property, damages sustained due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from the creation of an Entry including any and all claims for copyright infringement, invasion of privacy, violation of the right of publicity or defamation, the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the prize or parts thereof, if applicable, or participation in the Contest or participation in any Contest or related activity. Winner assumes all liability for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused including computer malfunction, by participation in this Contest or by use or redemption of any prize or by any related activities. Acceptance of the prize or parts thereof constitutes permission to use winner’s name and likenesses for promotional purposes without further compensation except where prohibited by law. Except as otherwise provided herein for the use of certain winner information, personal information collected from each entrant will only used by Sponsor for the purpose of administration of the Contest.
8. Jurisdiction: The Contest shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of Virginia applicable to promotions fully carried out within Virginia. Except where prohibited by law, any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Contest but in no event attorneys’ and/or experts’ fees; and winner hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages (including attorneys fees), other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. Each prize winner acknowledges that no other party nor any agent or attorney of any other party has made any promise, representation or warranty whatsoever, express or implied, not contained herein concerning the subject matter hereof, to induce the winner to execute any document and the winner acknowledges that he or she has not executed any document in reliance on any such promise, representation or warranty not contained herein. Any waiver by Sponsor and its affiliates of any term of any document in a particular instance shall not be a waiver of such term for the future. The winner agrees that the invalidity or enforceability of any part of any document shall in no way affect the validity or enforceability of any of the remainder of that document.
9. Winner’s Announcement: The name of the prize winners may be obtained by sending a self addressed stamped envelope to: Old Town Boutique District, P.O. Box 320414, Alexandria, VA 22320.
10. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Contest is Old Town Boutique District, Alexandria, VA, and each participating store.